9.23.2014

Baby Gill # 2 - 35 Weeks

How far along?
35 weeks

Maternity clothes?
Yes. My normal shirts are getting too short for my big belly and how low Henry is getting in there!

Sleep:
No bueno. I've had a lot on my mind this past week, to say the least.

Best moment this week:
Getting the news that my mom made it out of surgery okay, and being able to visit with her, talk to her, hug her, kiss her, and hold her hand every day since while she is in the ICU. God is good.

Miss Anything?
My mommy. I don't even care if I'm "too old" to say that.

Movement:
Non stop!

Food cravings:
Nothing really. My appetite hasn't really been too big this week with everything going on.

Anything making you queasy or sick:
Not really.

Gender:
Boy!

Labor Signs:
I've had a little bit of minor cramping here and there, and my pelvis is starting to get pretty sore.

Symptoms:
See above. Also, my feet have been a bit puffier than usual lately, but nothing nearly as bad as they wre at this point with Marleigh!

Belly Button in or out?
Out

Wedding rings on or off?
STILL on!

Happy or Moody most of the time:
This week has been an emotional roller coaster. I have gone from the highest highs to the lowest lows and back up and down again, multiple times. I don't even know what emotion I have been experiencing, but I know that I am beyond thankful and slightly exhausted.

Looking forward to:
More visits with my mom, the doctors "fixing the boo boo on her head," and hopefully being home from the hospital in time to meet her newest little grand baby in a couple weeks!



MJ and Me - 35 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment