7.19.2012

Bump Update: 34 Weeks


How far along? 
34 weeks!

Maternity clothes?
Yessir. I also “splurged” on some new tanks and t-shirts from Walmart last week. And by splurge, I mean they were $3 and $4 apiece, and I secretly love them a lot. 

Sleep:
I’ve slept straight through the night for the past two nights in a row! Praise God! I will gladly take 5:30 or 6:00 AM bathroom breaks over a 2:30 or 4:30 wake-up call any day! 

Best moment this week:
There have been a few, as always. Going to the doctor for another checkup and hearing a strong heartbeat, having Luke home with me for the morning yesterday (he’s usually at work for an hour already by the time I wake up for my day), having my parents over for dinner last night. Very blessed! 

Miss Anything?
Nothing in particular, really… I feel like I’ve been pregnant my whole life, and can hardly remember what life was like before this big ol’ belly! 

Movement:
Marleigh makes her presence known with giant kicks and almost constant squirming (and I love each and every one). 

Food cravings:
Freeze pops, Arnold Palmer 

Anything making you queasy or sick:
No! 

Gender:
Little lady 

Labor Signs:
Nadda. Still no sign of Braxton Hicks, although I’m guessing it’s only a matter of time before I experience them! 

Symptoms:
Some intense pelvic pain this past week, and the usual stiff/achey lower back. Nothing major, and nothing a bag of frozen peas and a heating pad can’t handle! 

Belly Button in or out?
…What belly button? 

Wedding rings on or off?
My wedding band is still squeezed on my finger most days. The engagement ring has been temporarily made into a “charm” on one of my white gold necklaces, because I missed looking at it. 

Happy or Moody most of the time:
Happy! Some moodiness here and there when I’m feeling really uncomfortable or after a long day, but I’ve been doing my best to keep my emotions at bay! 

Looking forward to:
Enjoying the rest of the summer with my handsome hubby, and meeting our little girl in a few short weeks!

4 comments:

  1. How funny I've been craving Arnold Palmers for a while too! I can put down about 5 of them like it's nothing! Hahaha!
    I have a question, I've noticed some other prego mom as posting about Braxton Hicks and I haven't had any (not that I know what they feel like) and I'm at about 35 weeks? Does this mean that we're gonna have "late" babies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness I hope that doesn't mean a late baby! Maybe it just means our little ones are just being kind to us ;) haha! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Samantha! Your blog is a joy to read and I laughed at all the right times. We're expecting ours by September too! I will be the happiest dad on earth when that day comes. Our best wishes to your family.

    ReplyDelete