9.23.2014

Baby Gill # 2 - 37 Weeks

[MJ photobomb!]


How far along?
37 weeks! Full term!

Maternity clothes?
Yes, and loving this cooler weather so I can wear cozy sweaters!

Sleep:

No bueno. Pregnancy insomnia is creeping in and between that and the constant back/pelvic pain, a good night of sleep is hard to come by.

Best moment this week:
Any time I get to visit with my mommy! These past three weeks have been so crazy, but I look forward to the 20 minute hospital visits every day.

Miss Anything?
Walking without feeling like my pelvis is about to snap in half. Pregnancy is so beautiful ;) haha.

Movement:
A ton of it, and Huck is running out of room. Every time he moves it takes my breath away and I have been able to feel his distinct body parts more clearly this past week (particularly elbows/knees and heels)

Food cravings:
Sweets and hot apple cider.

Anything making you queasy or sick:
Nothing to note this week, thankfully!

Gender:
Boy!

Labor Signs:
A few cramps and sharp pains that have made me stop in my tracks a couple of times, but I just had my internal check yesterday (such a pleasant time..ouch!) and, in the words of my doctor, "There's  nothing going on up there!" I hope Huck holds out until October, but hopefully he won't be quite as late as his big sister was!

Symptoms:
At 37 weeks pregnant, I'm pretty sure I could check every box on the "symptoms" list.

Belly Button in or out?
Out

Wedding rings on or off?
Still on! Woo!

Happy or Moody most of the time:
Given the circumstances of the last 20 days, I'd say that my mood has been more on the moody/emotional side, but I think that's to be expected with the storm that has been raging around us lately!

Looking forward to:
My mom getting out of the hospital (hopefully soon!) and getting to enjoy some R&R and downtime with her once Huck is born. Also obviously really looking forward to Huck being born! I can't wait to meet this little man who has been keeping me such good company and to have him meet his family! <3



MJ and Me - 37 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment