7.11.2014

Baby Gill # 2 - 27 Weeks


Oh, my poor Henry. I've fallen two whole weeks behind on my weekly updates. Blame it on being gypsies this month!

How far along?
27 weeks

Maternity clothes?
You bet. I still think I'm going to need a few more tops to last me through the summer, but so far my non-maternity tanks are still fitting (though they're a bit shorter than they usually are)! 

Sleep:
I've fallen asleep to the sound of a crackling bonfire and waves lapping up against the shore for the past seven nights. It's hard not to sleep well with those kinds of conditions!

Best moment this week:
Every single minute of our family camping trip.

Miss Anything?
Limearitas! 

Movement:
Huck is a mover and a shaker! I have a feeling he's going to be a very active little guy, judging from the way he's constantly punching, kicking, and wiggling around in my belly!

Food cravings:
Nothing lately

Anything making you queasy or sick:
Nothing! I haven't taken my medicine in 2+ weeks now (knock on wood).

Gender:
Muchacho

Labor Signs:
Not yet! 3 months until my due date!

Symptoms:
The occasional sciatica flare up still, and lots and lots of trips to the bathroom.

Belly Button in or out?
Still in for now.

Wedding rings on or off?
No dirty looks from people suspecting I'm a teen mom yet! My wedding rings are still fitting, and with wiggle room to spare!

Happy or Moody most of the time:
Happy camper

Looking forward to:
Our next family getaway (next weekend - we can't get enough) and starting to decorate Huck and Marleigh's soon-to-be shared bedroom. Etsy, here I come!


Marleigh & Me at 27 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment