7.01.2014

Baby Gill # 2 - 24 Weeks

[Sorry for the repeat photo. This was actually taken in-between 23 and 24 weeks, and time
got away from me during week 24, so this will have to serve as a bump update for both!]

How far along?
24 weeks

Maternity clothes?
Yes, and already getting sick of my tops!

Sleep:
Not so great this week. I have either allergies or a nasty cold which has kept me up a lot the past few nights coughing and sniffling. Not so fun, especially when coughing makes your sciatica pain about 100 times worse!

Best moment this week:
My prenatal massage on Saturday afternoon. Take me back to those glorious 50 minutes! Redoing our front landscaping was also great, seeing as I have been wanting to do it for about two years now!

Miss Anything?
Nyquil? ;)

Movement:
Huck's movement has changed a lot this week! I can still feel the kicks and punches but I've also been able to feel his squirms a lot stronger lately. So fun!

Food cravings:
Fizzy drinks. I've been really enjoying my San Pellegrino lately, particularly the blood orange flavor.

Anything making you queasy or sick:
I had a throw up episode on Sunday morning that came out of nowhere, but other than that, I've been feeling much better lately!

Gender:
Boy! I had an ultrasound this week after a minor scare Tuesday morning, and the ultrasound tech gave me a mild heart attack when she said she wasn't "confident" it was a boy because she was going so fast with her review of the "parts." Thankfully, she went back through and Huck uncrossed his legs and -- he's still a he, thank goodness!

Labor Signs:
No, and hoping I don't have any until that glorious 37 week, full term mark (or after, but not too much after)!

Symptoms:
Sciatica, sleepiness, and the occasional heartburn.

Belly Button in or out?
In... for now.

Wedding rings on or off?
Still on!

Happy or Moody most of the time:
Happy :)

Looking forward to:
This weekend (Luke's first weekend of summer vacation!) and a short work week next week, followed up with our trip to the Adirondacks!


Marleigh & Me at 24 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment