6.23.2014

Baby Gill # 2 - 23 Weeks


How far along?
23 weeks

Maternity clothes?
You bet. My maternity jeans are still in the stage where the full panels don't quite want to stay up over my baby bump, so I'm almost constantly tugging on them to try to keep them from falling down, but I probably won't have that "problem" much longer so I guess I should appreciate the fact that they're a little too big right now! I'm still fitting into most of my non-maternity tank tops and t-shirts, which is nice seeing as I really despise shopping for new maternity clothes.

Sleep:
Fantastic, thankfully! Every once in a while my sleep is interrupted with trips to the bathroom, but it's not every night multiple times a night (yet).

Best moment this week:
Escaping on Friday night for another camping getaway with our little family.

Miss Anything?
Ice cold Bud Light Lime around a campfire.

Movement:
Kicks and squirms and punches all the live-long day! I love each and every one of them. Except for sometimes when it literally feels like he's scratching me from the inside. What is up with that? I swear this kid is going to be born with talons! haha.

Food cravings:
I haven't necessarily been craving anything, but I can't seem to get enough chocolate-y things lately. I'm usually more of a Sour Patch Kids/Swedish Fish kind of girl, so it's been kind of nice to want and actually really enjoy the occasional candybar and brownie lately!

Anything making you queasy or sick:
Nothing out of the ordinary, besides mornings still here and there.

Gender:
Boy!

Labor Signs:
No, thank goodness! At least 15 weeks until we're ready for that!

Symptoms:
Some minor heartburn every once in a while, and random sciatica flareups. I've been trying to exercise every day by taking at least one walk a day pushing Marleigh around the block in her stroller, which sometimes seems to help it and sometimes seems to make it worse. Luckily I still have my heating pad to keep me company on the rough nights!

Belly Button in or out?
In.

Wedding rings on or off?
On, with ease still! Hopefully I won't have to ditch them quite so early this time around, or maybe not even at all! (Wishful thinking?)

Happy or Moody most of the time:
Happy!

Looking forward to:
Luke being done with work for the summer (9 more school days!) and taking our week long camping trip to the Adirondacks for the 4th of July!


click here for my 23 week update from Marleigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment