6.01.2014

Baby Gill # 2 - 21 Weeks


How far along?
21 weeks

Maternity clothes?
Yes, with a few new ones added to the collection thanks to my wonderful mommy!

Sleep:
Really good. Thanking my lucky stars for that.

Best moment this week:
Spending the weekend camping with just Luke and Marleigh (and Huck)! The weather was perfect, and it was so nice to get away just the three (4!) of us for a couple nights. I love our little family!

Miss Anything?
Not really.

Movement:
Getting stronger and stronger lately! I was even able to see one of his kicks today. So weird/cool. I think we have his big feet to thank for that!

Food cravings:
Nothing really to note.

Anything making you queasy or sick:
Nothing this weekend, actually. I'm on day 3 with no medicine and haven't thrown up yet, so that's a new personal record! Hoping it continues!

Gender:
Boy!

Labor Signs:
No!

Symptoms:
Just a growing belly ;)

Belly Button in or out?
In.

Wedding rings on or off?
On.

Happy or Moody most of the time:
Happy!

Looking forward to:
This weekend and getting my hair done on Saturday with my sister. My messy mom bun is completely out of control these days. Momma needs a good trim! I'm also really looking forward to Luke being done with work for the summer in a few weeks!


click here for my 21 week update from Marleigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment