5.28.2014

Baby Gill # 2 - 20 Weeks


How far along?
20 weeks (+4 days)

Maternity clothes?
You betcha. My normal shirts still fit me for the most part, but non-maternity pants (unless they're super stretchy or a size too big) are out of the question these days.

Sleep:
Wonderful!

Best moment this week:
Spending the weekend away camping with the family! It was our camper's maiden voyage and we had a full house :) The weather was perfect and my shoulders have the sunburn to prove it. I can't wait to get away again this weekend!

Miss Anything?
Not really.

Movement:
Huck is pretty active in the mid-mornings and at around 9:00 at night. He gives me little punches and kicks here and there throughout the day, which always make me stop and smile. It's nice to have little reminders of his presence while I'm busy chasing his big sister around!

Food cravings:
I've never been much of a chocolate girl, but I've definitely had the craving for it lately. S'mores over the weekend helped!

Anything making you queasy or sick:
Still struggling with morning sickness. So far, two days is my limit for being able to skip taking my anti-nausea medicine. Today was day 3 and I definitely had to concentrate on not throwing up when I was getting ready for work this morning, so I gave in and took one of those magical little pills to make it better. I'm thankful that the Zofran works for me, but I hate having to rely on medicine every morning. I hope I won't have to take it the full pregnancy but at 20 weeks, the outlook isn't looking too bright on that.

Gender:
Boy!

Labor Signs:
No!

Symptoms:
Henry seems to be pretty cozy on my bladder these days, so my main symptom lately has been frequent trips to the bathroom. I've also been feeling some slight heartburn creeping up on me the past few days. Hopefully that subsides!

Belly Button in or out?
In.

Wedding rings on or off?
On.

Happy or Moody most of the time:
Happy, but a bit more sensitive than I was when I was pregnant with Marleigh (at least from what I remember). 

Looking forward to:
My next doctor's appointment tomorrow to hear Huck's heart beat and camping this weekend just the three (four) of us! We're trading in our usual trees and tranquility of the Adirondacks for the beach and shores of Lake Erie. Hopefully the weather will be cooperative so we can have some fun in the sun!


click here for my 20 week update from Marleigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment