4.17.2012

20 week recap


I didn’t get a chance to take an official 20-week belly picture last week, as we were busy soaking up some Vitamin D in Myrtle Beach, so this one will have to do! We had a wonderful little family getaway and enjoyed our time at the beach, the pool, and on the golf course. Who knew that I would actually enjoy golfing? 

Anyway… we were gone for 8 days, and by the end of the trip, we were definitely ready to get home and sleep in our own bed and get back to our usual routines. I can’t believe we’re already past the half-way point with this pregnancy, and in just a few short months, will be welcoming our baby girl into the world! 

Speaking of baby girl… Marleigh has been giving me some intense rib pain lately. It started a couple weeks ago, and comes off and on with a vengeance, leaving me trying to stretch and configure my upper body in a way that doesn’t make it feel like I’m literally being squished to death. Last night was by far the worst night of the pain, causing me to sleep like an actual baby – up every hour or so to adjust and try to get comfortable. Needless to say, I’m pretty exhausted today and looking forward to getting home and giving the whole sleep thing another try tonight! 

Tomorrow marks 21 weeks, and I will definitely have a picture and a baby/bump update to share with you all by Thursday! 


PS: While we were on vacation, we got some pretty scary news that my uncle Doug was diagnosed with acute leukemia. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers for the next few weeks as he undergoes treatments and beats this thing. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment