4.22.2014

Baby Gill #2 - 14/15 weeks

I already fell behind on my weekly baby update posts. #SecondChildProblems -- sorry, Huck! 

How far along?
15 weeks

Maternity clothes?
All of my maternity pants that I got while I was pregnant with Marleigh are too big on me (hooray!) so I have been using the ol' hairtie around the button trick on my normal pants. It's working so far, so I'm trying to hold off as long as I can before I break the budget on new maternity duds. No need for maternity shirts yet, and I feel like I have an impressive beer belly rather than a baby bump still..!

Sleep:
Like a rock.

Best moment this week:
We had a really wonderful weekend this past weekend celebrating Easter with our families. The weather was beautiful and Marleigh had so much fun meeting the Easter Bunny on Saturday and going on an egg hunt with her big cousin, Ava on Sunday! Not to mention the church service Sunday morning was really, really good. I may or may not have cried while singing most of the songs (hint: I did). He is risen indeed!

Miss Anything?
Sangria. That is all.

Movement:
Every now and then I feel like I can feel those little popcorn pops in my belly, but they aren't frequent enough to really tell if they're baby squirms or not. Hopefully soon!

Food cravings:
Fruits and vegetables! I don't like starting my days unless it's with a fresh fruit smoothie. I guess it's better than the Boston cream donuts I craved with Mar!

Anything making you queasy or sick:
Nope!

Gender:
Boy! I still can't quite wrap my head around it!

Labor Signs:
No!

Symptoms:
My sciatica has been acting up quite a bit lately, which makes me pretty nervous for what it's going to be like when I'm as big as a whale at the end of this pregnancy. I have a feeling that Huck is pretty comfy further back than Marleigh ever was, which could also explain why I don't feel like I'm showing quite as much yet. Hopefully he will move forward soon and give me some relief!

Belly Button in or out?
In.

Wedding rings on or off?
On.

Happy or Moody most of the time:
So very happy!

Looking forward to:
My baby bump being more obvious and for the weather to officially break. Spring time in Buffalo is so bipolar. I'm also really looking forward to the fact that camping season is just a few weeks away. I can't wait to get back up to the Adirondacks and away from it all with our little family!



Just for fun - click here for my 15 week update from Marleigh!

1 comment: