4.12.2014

Baby Gill #2 - 13 weeks

 
How far along?
13 weeks

Maternity clothes?
Still no need, although I did cave and wear a pair of my maternity pants to work the other day just because. I forgot how comfortable they are! I had an ultrasound last week and I've lost a couple pounds since my last appointment, so I'm currently in the process of indulging in anything and everything just because I can ;)

Sleep:
Much better lately! I think a lot of my waking up in the middle of the night had to do with me subconsciously dreading waking up in the morning and throwing up.

Best moment this week:
Our first trimester screening ultrasound (and finding out the gender of Baby Gill #2!)

Miss Anything?
I miss my pregnant belly! (I'm sure I will be slapping myself for this comment in 20 weeks.) I'm ready to be over this "is she pregnant or fat?" stage.

Movement:
Still nothing noticeable. Cannot wait to feel those ninja kicks!

Food cravings:
Still anything sweet. I've been eating Starburst jelly beans like it's my job the past few days.

Anything making you queasy or sick:
Nothing to note!

Gender:
It's a BOY!! We were so shocked and excited to be able to find out so early at our ultrasound last week! Henry Russell is already very, very loved and I can't wait to see what life will be like with a little man!

Labor Signs:
No!

Symptoms:
Still feeling pretty tired most of the time, but it's getting better as the days go by.

Belly Button in or out?
In.

Wedding rings on or off?
On.

Happy or Moody most of the time:
Happy :) Feeling so incredibly blessed for this little family of ours.

Looking forward to:
My belly appearing and being over the first trimester hump. I'm hoping that I will enjoy this pregnancy just as much as I enjoyed being pregnant with Marleigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment