6.20.2012

30 Weeks!


How far along? 
30 weeks! I cannot believe how fast the time is going. 

Maternity clothes? 
I haven’t gotten anything new in a while, so my daily looks consist of mainly maxi dresses or skirts and tanks, with the occasional maternity jeans thrown in the mix on cooler days/nights. 

Sleep: 
It seems to be an every-other-night deal lately. One night, I’ll be up every 2 hours tossing and turning with sore ribs and an achey back, or having to go to the bathroom; then the next, I’ll sleep almost all the way through the night, with a bathroom trip between 4-5:30 AM. 

Best moment this week: 
Spending the weekend soaking up the sunshine and spending time with Luke and our families – swimming, garbage picking, and celebrating Lukey’s first father’s day! 

Miss Anything? 
I miss when shaving my legs didn’t have to be a planned event due to the fact that it takes at least 20 minutes. Also, sleeping with my usual 2 pillows and not having to worry about waking up whenever my Snoogle falls off the side of the bed! 


Movement: 
I’m feeling her squirm more and more lately, and she’s starting to put a little more pressure under my ribs. The “Pregnancy Bible” (scariest book in the world) says she is most likely moving into the head-down position starting this week, so that explains it! 

Food cravings: 
Fruit! Give me cherries, watermelon, or cantaloupe and I’m a happy camper. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: 
No, thank God! 

Gender: 
Little lady 

Labor Signs: 
Nothing yet! Haven’t felt any Braxton Hicks contractions (knock on wood) or anything unusual to note so far. With only 7 weeks to go until we reach full term, though, I’m guessing this will change soon…! 

Symptoms: 
Nothing major – just some swelling and slight discomfort (mainly in my lower back and feet). Also... can we please discuss how ginormous my face and arms look in this picture? Ugh.. gross. 

Belly Button in or out? 
Your guess is as good as mine! 

Wedding rings on or off? 
Still rockin’ the single wedding band. For some reason, my engagement ring thinks it's too cool to join the party. 

Happy or Moody most of the time: 
Happy :) 

Looking forward to: 
Our baby shower & my dad’s 50th birthday party this weekend, and seeing my big sisser and our family from out of town!

No comments:

Post a Comment