5.24.2012

Baby girl - 26 weeks


How far along? 
26 weeks! 

Maternity clothes? 
I've made the executive decision that I will be living in maxi skirts/dresses for the summer. 

Sleep: 
Pretty good lately, besides a few nights of waking up for trips to the bathroom. 

Best moment this week: 
Painting Marleigh’s nursery and setting up her crib! Her room is slowly but surely coming together! 

Miss Anything? 
Margaritas! 

Movement: 
Ninja baby in full force! Luke and I love laying in bed watching and feeling her crazy kicks. It's always the best way to end the day!

Food cravings: 
Nothing to note this week. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: 
Negative. Until next Saturday, when I have to go for my glucose tolerance test. I think I can feel my gag reflex kicking in already...!

Gender: 
Girl 

Labor Signs: 
Nope! Although, my weekly update from “the Bump” said that Braxton Hicks contractions usually start around this week, which is definitely not something I’m looking forward to. 

Symptoms: 
Just a growing belly!

Belly Button in or out? 
Still pretty even with the rest of my stomach… 

Wedding rings on or off? 
On! 

Happy or Moody most of the time: 
Very, very happy! 

Looking forward to: 
Camping this weekend with Luke, Jess & Brian – and a long weekend, at that! Definitely going to soak up some good R&R.

No comments:

Post a Comment