5.17.2012

25 weeks!



How far along? 
25 weeks 

Maternity clothes? 
Yessir. 

Sleep: 
Still being jolted awake by weird and stressful dreams! And trips to the bathroom. And baby girl's dance parties inside my belly. 

Best moment this week: 
Getting to see a 3D image of our baby girl’s face on our ultrasound! Such a wonderful little surprise. I’ve probably looked at the picture of her about 1,000 times already. So in love with that precious little profile! 

Miss Anything? 
I miss being able to highlight my hair. Looking back on pictures of me as a blonde make me a little bit sad inside! 

Movement: 
Marleigh’s new nickname is ninja baby. She is kicking, punching, flipping, dancing, who knows what in there – all the time! It’s fun to learn her sleep patterns. She’s most awake early in the morning and right before bed time, with a nice little jolt of energy right around lunch hour. 

Food cravings: 
Nothing at the moment. Usually it's a nice tall glass of lemonade. I cured my Boston cream donut craving this week, and it was just as delicious as I had hoped it would be!

Anything making you queasy or sick: 
No! 

Gender: 
Beautiful baby girl 

Labor Signs: 
No! 

Symptoms: 
Pea-sized bladder, swollen fingers/feet, achey back and sore ribs. And most recently, heartburn. It showed up out of nowhere yesterday afternoon, and lasted for a few hours. So far, it's been absent today – and I'm hoping it stays gone!

Belly Button in or out? 
Uhm... neither? 

Wedding rings on or off? 
Still on for now! 

Happy or Moody most of the time: 
Happy, although the moodiness is slowly getting worse. For instance, we stopped at Walgreens this weekend for stamps, and the worker behind the counter was really awkward and looked at us like weirdos for even asking for stamps. Then, he went on to explain how they only sold them by the book, but he wasn’t sure how many stamps were in each book. So when we asked to see one book to find out how many we would need, he proceeded to tell us they didn’t have any. Umm.. OKAY? We got into the car and I was so frustrated that I started to cry! When Luke asked me why I was crying, the only reason I could come up with was “that guy was so stupid!” Ridiculous. Luke says he likes pregnant Sammi. I’m not so sure of her. 

Looking forward to: 
Painting the nursery this weekend, and finishing the furniture for her room! Lots of decorating ahead of me, and I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment