4.27.2012

My Soon-To-Be-Mother's Day Wish List

1. Silhouette Cameo Machine {here} | 2. Sewing Machine {here} | 3. Denim Jacket {similar here}
4. Maxi Skirts {here and here} | 5. White Maternity Capris {here} | 6. Strappy Sandals {here}


Okay... so I may not technically be a mother to an actual baby yet, but I am raising a fetus, so I decided to throw together this little Mother's Day Wish List for fun. And since next year's Mother's Day list will most likely consist of items such as "More Sleep" and "Time to Shave My Legs", this seemed like the perfect opportunity to pull together some things that I've been wanting these days. {I actually want/need pretty much a whole new maternity wardrobe for summer, so any variety of clothing could be added to this list without hesitation}. Also, check out that Silhouette Cameo machine. I have been wanting this bad boy ever since I first laid eyes on it. It's like a crafting miracle machine!

No comments:

Post a Comment