4.26.2012

Baby Girl – 22 weeks!



How far along? 
22 weeks

Maternity clothes? 
I think maternity shirts are going to be a necessity in the near future. Still holding out hope that some of my normal person clothes will make it through this journey with me!

Sleep: 
Much better this week, thanks to the Snoogle body pillow. It's huge and ridiculous looking, but it's been working wonders!

Best moment this week: 
Picking out the paint color for the nursery and starting to build some furniture!

Miss Anything? 
Coke, coffee, and being able to see my feet.

Movement: 
Tons of it! Still no luck having her daddy feel her from the outside yet, but she's sure been keeping me entertained throughout the day! It's my favorite.

Food cravings: 
Hot chocolate seems to be my weakness this week.

Anything making you queasy or sick: 
No, thank God!

Gender: 
Baby girl! 

Labor Signs: 
No!!

Symptoms: 
Nothing too out of the ordinary to note, other than the continuous crazy dreams and extreme stupidity I've been showcasing lately. Pregnancy brain is no joke – just ask my husband!

Belly Button in or out? 
In...sort of. It's pretty much level with the rest of my stomach at this point, and when I stretch out or lay down flat, it's definitely closer to being an outie. Sad face.

Wedding rings on or off? 
On! And I'm hoping to keep it that way. I already get looks like I'm a teen mom when I'm out in public, so I can only imagine how bad it would be without my wedding rings on!

Happy or Moody most of the time: 
Happy camper!

Looking forward to:
Going to garage sales this weekend to stock up on some cute little things for the nursery and maybe even find the perfect dresser I've been searching for! Also, our next doctors appointment to hear the heartbeat and the next ultrasound to see our wiggly little one. And hopefully finding out that my placenta previa has fixed itself – fingers crossed!

2 comments:

  1. Chris wasn't able to feel James move until about 8 months it seemed every time I tried James stopped moving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been managing to catch him while she's kicking to see if he can feel them, but I don't think they're quite strong enough to feel from the outside yet!

      Delete