3.01.2012

Baby Gill - 14 weeks



How far along?
14 weeks

Maternity clothes?
Just pants so far. WAY more comfortable than trying to button my old jeans/work pants over this growing bump!

Sleep:
Sleeping pretty good lately, with the occasional waking up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. Bed time has been early – usually no later than 10:00.

Best moment this week:
Yesterday, when I went an entire day without throwing up or even feeling queasy!

Miss Anything?
Being able to spring out of bed and be ready for the day. Morning sickness is the worst.

Movement:
Haven’t felt anything yet, but I’m hoping I will within these next few weeks!

Food cravings:
Grilled cheese, Cheez Its, cheddar cheese popcorn (noticing a trend here?) and recently, wheat bagels with strawberry cream CHEESE.

Anything making you queasy or sick:
Um, everything? Mainly the smell of cooking ground meat.

Gender prediction: 
We've been doing every silly trick imaginable. Chinese lunar years, the ring over the stomach/wrist trick, you name it. Starting to think it might be a boy in there!

Symptoms: 
Just about every pregnancy symptom known to (wo)man. Morning/all day sickness, foggy/dizzy feeling head, tired almost all the time, and of course my expanding belly!



Belly Button in or out? 
In, and I hope it stays that way. Although, I had an outie when I was little… so it’s probably going to pop when I get further along!

Wedding rings on or off? 
On!

Happy or Moody most of the time:
Happy. Even through the morning sickness (which makes me very moody), I know this will all be completely worth it in a little over 5 months when we meet our little babe!

Looking forward to: 
My bump starting to look more like a bump (and less like chub), not being sick anymore, our next ultrasound to find out if baby Gill is a boy or a girl!

{pregnancy prompt idea borrowed from Jessica at Little Baby Garvin}

No comments:

Post a Comment