1.26.2012

Thankful Thursday

I've been so quiet on here lately. To say the least, I've been a little preoccupied with other (more important) things. I promise to get back on the blogging track soon, but for now, I'll leave it at this.

Today, and every day, I am thankful for my life. I am thankful for my faith, for the love I share with my husband, for our loving families who could not be better or more supportive. I am thankful that God has blessed Luke and me so much throughout our marriage so far, and has shown us that he will continue to do so.  I am thankful for my health (even though it's been a little rocky lately), for our nice cozy house that I get to come home to every night. I'm thankful for lots of quality hubby time and snuggles lately. Thankful that Luke is protective of me, that he loves me unconditionally, and that we have the strength and the ability to adjust our sails when life throws us in unexpected directions! I'm thankful for all of our blessings - the noticeably big and especially the small... which, I've learned, really can be the biggest blessings of all.

I hope you've all been well and are enjoying a good start to the new year. What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment