1.16.2012

Life lately

Life lately has consisted of me, down and out with a bug for 10+ days, going to doctors appointments, getting blood drawn, and lots and lots of sleeping and HGTV watching. I'm finally feeling back to my old self, but really I feel like a whole new person. Sometimes being "sick" makes you grateful that you're not really seriously sick, and I've been saying lots of thank you prayers that I am, for the most part, a healthy human being. I'm back at work today while Luke is enjoying his day off for MLK day, and I can't wait for 5:00 to roll around so I can go home to him! I went and bought him a little "just because" gift on my lunch break, although it's not really just because, but that's beside the point. Hope you all have a wonderful week! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment