2.02.2012

Thankful Thursday

Today, I am thankful for another wonderful week. I am thankful for a dwindling to-do list at work, for an exciting weekend approaching with family and friends, for Superbowl Sunday this Sunday with lots of food that probably shouldn't be consumed but will be anyway. As always, I'm thankful for my husband, for our little family, for new beginnings and our sturdy foundation of love, love, and more love for one another. I am thankful for my parents, who are settling into a beautiful new home that we will love to go visit. I am thankful for my sister, who is now living in Maryland and making big strides in her life! I am so proud and thankful and so incredibly blessed for the family and the life God has given me/us. My continued prayers for those blessings to continue, and for the knowledge and strength to depend on Him through everything.

I hope you are all having a wonderful week. Again, I'm sorry for these lame posts lately. I promise in a few weeks, I will have more time and a better head on my shoulders to truly open up and share more with you. Until then... hugs and love! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment