10.20.2011

Thankful Thursday

[photo via Pinterest]
It's been a pretty simple week... relaxing, low-key, just the way I like it. Here are a few little things that I'm most thankful for today.

• Our little home and how it's slowly but surely coming along on the decorating front.
• Keeping said home cold – more excuses to snuggle close.
• My sissy and her boyfriend coming into town last weekend to watch the game with us – even though they're clearly bad luck, because the Bills lost.
• Pretending I don't hear Luke's alarm going off in the morning, just so he has to reach over me to turn it off.
• Extra long morning hugs as a result of this.
• Luke's protective instincts from Sunday night – making me walk on the opposite side him as we approached a creepy man on the sidewalk downtown. He's going to be the best daddy someday.
• Extra long hot showers before bed.
• A low-key, family-filled weekend ahead of us – full of lazy Saturday afternoons, family breakfasts, and carving pumpkins.
• Fall.

What are you most thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment