10.13.2011

Thankful Thursday, Birthday Edition



Yesterday was my 22nd birthday. I woke up to flower petals on the floor leading me to a dozen red roses on our kitchen table, got to work to find a birthday balloon tied to my office door and a nice card and movie tickets on my desk from my coworkers, had pizza and cake for lunch, went home to my hubby who took me out to dinner at one of our favorite restaurants {also the restaurant we went to the night we got engaged}, and found out he's taking me to see The Lion King at Shea's on Sunday night.

I am so lucky to have such amazing people surrounding me. My family is incredible, I couldn't possibly have better in-laws, and my husband is the kindest, most thoughtful and sincere person I know. I can't even begin to explain how thankful I am for all of it. Last night, while Luke and I were at dinner, I said an extra long prayer thanking God for another amazing year. I have no idea what I ever did to deserve it, but I am reminded over and over again every single day of how blessed I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment