1.18.2014

1/52

A photo of Marleigh once a week, every week in 2014.




I came across this photo idea from Bleubird last year and loved watching her beautiful children grow through the weeks. At the start of 2014, I made it one of my many resolutions to take more actual pictures of Marleigh Jo. And like most of the resolutions I've set for myself this year, I've fallen behind with this one. So here I am playing catch-up, seeing as we are two full weeks into January.

I did, however, take these during the first full week of the year, so kudos to me for that at least.

Anyhoo... here is our MJ. Snacking on a Rice Krispy treat and watching Barney ("Ba-eeey") on Netflix, sporting her kitty pajama top and some baggy polka dot pants. Nothing but glamour over here, folks!

I love this little face so stinkin' much and I can't wait to watch her grow through these photos throughout the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment