1.31.2013

Let Go – Let God

{via}

If you know me "in real life," you know that I am probably one of the most impatient people... ever. I hate surprises, and if I know you are planning one for me or hiding a gift for me, I will do everything in my power to make you tell me/give it to me early. I hate the suspense of not knowing.

It's probably one of my biggest character flaws.

That being said, when life throws curves and I'm trying to sort out what to do and when to do it, I get anxious,stressed, and overall on edge.

Over the past few weeks, I have been forced to wait, and trust, and pray, and trust some more. I've had to let my faith overcome my fears. I've had to give up control and trust God with my future, and remind myself that He already has my days written for me. I've had to let go, and let God. (How many cliches can I fit into one paragraph?)

I am resting on the fact that God will continue to bless us if we continue to trust in Him. So trust in Him I will.

It's all so much easier said than done, but I've really been trying. And despite a few tests thrown into the mix, and a few tears, I think I've shown some serious improvement.

God has never, ever let me down before. Why would He start now?


P.S: In case you're wondering... Those seasons that I talked about a couple weeks ago? They're changing –– fast. And I'm welcoming the transition with open arms and a full heart (and, let's be honest, quite a few butterflies in my stomach)!

Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment