11.21.2012

Gobble Gobble

{image source}


This year, I'm giving thanks for...

A wonderful husband who loves me well and works so hard to provide for our family. This year has been such a life-changer for us, and as we fall into our new roles of mommy and daddy, I am so grateful to be able to share my life with you!

A beautiful baby girl who has given my life so much meaning. These past few months have been amazing, and I wouldn't trade our little family of 3 for anything in the world! We are so lucky to have each other, and I am so grateful that I get to be your mommy.

An amazing family who has surrounded us with all the love and support we could ask for. We are so fortunate to have each and every one of you in our lives. Thank you for loving us and loving our little girl almost as much as we do!

Answered prayers for Rachel, who was finally released from the hospital and is on her way home for Thanksgiving celebrations!


Also...
A long 4-day weekend to spend with the ones we love.
Snow in the forecast and a new fireplace to snuggle up to.
Christmas music (yes, I said it).
My job, Luke's job, and our cozy little home.


And of course...
Turkey, stuffing, and mashed potatoes.


I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving  making memories with your loved ones! I'll be snuggling our little butterball all weekend long and giving thanks to God for this blessed life!

No comments:

Post a Comment