8.31.2012

40+ weeks

How far along?
40 weeks (and 3 days, but who's counting?!)

Maternity clothes?
When I'm forced to leave the house, yes. Other than that, it's pajama shorts and tank tops all the live long day.

Sleep:
Still so-so in the sleeping department. I've been waking up from an itchy belly and full bladder at least twice a night for the past week or so. The bathroom part I can deal with - it's the itchiness that makes me a grumpy momma!

Best moment this week:
Seeing baby girl on the ultrasound screen again during the biophysical screening - hearing the ultrasound technician say that she has a full head of hair, and that they're estimating her at 7lbs 1oz!

Miss Anything?
Sleep (I know, I know - better get used to it), my clothes, being able to get in and out of bed easily, wearing normal shoes...

Movement:
Still squirming, kicking, and hiccuping away in there!

Food cravings:
Popsicles, and lots of 'em.

Anything making you queasy or sick:
Nope. Unless you count the random puking episode I had last night after eating dinner at Friendly's. Major flashback to the first/second trimester sickness, and I did NOT miss throwing up like that! So gross.

Gender:
Little lady :)

Labor Signs:
Still absolutely nothing.

Symptoms:
I'm 9+ months pregnant, so I'm basically experiencing a laundry list of symptoms. It's simply just too long to name them all!

Belly Button in or out?
I think it's officially out now. Showing through every shirt and dress I have!

Wedding rings on or off?
Still off.

Happy or Moody most of the time:
Happy, but seriously impatient!

Looking forward to:
Meeting our little girl. Seeing her face on the ultrasound this week made me want her out even more than I did before, if that's even possible! Her little face is so precious (at least from the side), and I think she's going to look a lot like her daddy! I'm just hoping she will decide to come meet us before my next scheduled doctors appointment next Wednesday. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment