2.14.2012

Dear Valentine



Dear Valentine,

It’s been almost 5 years since you’ve been mine, and every day gets better and better.

If anyone would have told me when we met in fifth grade that the cute little boy with the big blue eyes would someday be my husband, I never would have believed them. I am so thankful to have you in my world, and so proud to be your wife.

I can’t wait for a lifetime more Valentine’s Days together – to watch you someday become more than a friend and husband, but also a father; to grow old together and to share even more beautiful memories. The future holds such amazing things for us, and I thank God every day for you and your unconditional love.

Happy Valentine's Day, my handsome boy. Thank you for being the best part of my day – every day. I love you more than you’ll ever know!

No comments:

Post a Comment