10.27.2011

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday, everyone! I hope you're all having a lovely day, staying warm, and looking forward to the weekend. Here's a quick run-down on what I'm thankful for this week.



- My sister, who got her prayers answered this week & is off to Chicago Monday!
- This week moving surprisingly fast, despite an awful start
- Our pretty pumpkins on our front step!
- My wonderful husband, who let me have a meltdown in bed on Tuesday night, and somehow always knows the ways to cheer me up
- Luke surprising me with tickets to the Sabres game tonight!
- Halloween weekend approaching! I can't wait to go out for the annual party at the farm. Our costumes this year are the best. EVER.
- Hot apple cider K-Cups. Um, yes please.
- Having an entire family day on Sunday, watching the Bills game, eating yummy food, and spending quality time with Tay before she leaves us. {sad face}
- Snow in the forecast, and 59 days until Christmas!
- LIFE. Despite losing my wallet this week, Luke injuring himself (twice), and a hectic schedule at work, I am – and will always be – grateful and thankful for my life. It's hard sometimes, but reminding myself of the many blessings God has given me always makes it easier to see through the storm clouds.


What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment