Happy Friday, loves! I am so glad it's the end of the work week. This has been a somewhat hectic and extremely tiring one for me, and it's always so refreshing to know that the weekend is only a few hours away!
Today, I decided to link up with one of my favorite new mommy bloggers, Lindsay at Hello Hue. Every Friday (or almost every Friday), she does a "Little Things" post, where she talks about the little things that made her happy. So here it goes. My list of happy things:
- This little face and how sweet she looks when she sleeps. Also, the way she smiles up at us when she wakes up in the mornings. So proud to be her momma!
- Mini date nights with my love. Last night, we were able to go Christmas shopping and out to dinner together while Luke's sister and brother in law watched the baby for us. Quality, one-on-one time is rare these days, and it was really nice to get away for a few hours just us (although we missed our girl so much).
- Christmas shopping for our families and friends without having to worry about breaking the bank. We are so truly blessed.
- Late night feedings with Marleigh – picking her up to take her out into the living room when she buries her sleepy little head into my neck and snuggles. Best feeling ever.
- Hot coffee from my mom this morning when she came to pick Marleigh up from my work. Thanks, Mimi!
- Candy canes on my desk for those much needed afternoon pick-me-ups. Tastes like Christmas!
- Our first ever slumber party with this little lady tonight! "Uncle Ukey" and "Aunt Yammi" are so excited!
What are the little things keeping you smiling this week? I hope you all had a wonderful week and have lots of fun things planned for this weekend. We have my company Christmas party tomorrow night and brunch with Luke's family on Sunday after church! Now if only 5:00 could get here faster...!