8.20.2012

38 weeks down...!



How far along?
38 weeks!

Maternity clothes?
Squeezing into anything that will cover my belly at this point. Running out of options fast!

Sleep:
Pretty good for the past few nights – only waking up once or twice to go to the bathroom, as opposed to four.

Best moment this week:
My amazing husband getting his first full time teaching position! So many of our prayers have been answered, and I am so insanely proud of him!

Miss Anything?
My old body, my old clothes, and my energy!

Movement:
Little miss likes to wiggle her toosh around all day long. It’s like human whack-a-mole in my belly. She sticks her bum out, I give it a little pat, and she wiggles it somewhere else – it’s the weirdest / cutest thing! I’ve also been able to feel some little feet/heels pretty distinctly lately, which is fun.

Food cravings:
Nadda. I honestly haven’t been very hungry at all lately. Probably my biggest craving would be sweet tea or Arnold Palmer.

Anything making you queasy or sick:
Nope.

Gender:
Girl :]

Labor Signs:
Some cramping and abdominal pains here and there, but nothing too extreme. I wish I had more to report in this department! Ready for baby to come out!

Symptoms:
The usual swelling of my feet and “ankles” and still really intense pelvic pressure and pain, plus some heartburn here and there – mostly in the middle of the night while I'm trying to sleep!

Belly Button in or out?
The top half is out, the bottom half is in. I have one very indecisive bellybutton.

Wedding rings on or off?
Off :[

Happy or Moody most of the time:
Happy!

Looking forward to:
Marleigh deciding to come out and join us. I am SO ready to meet this little girl that has been growing inside of me for so long! Trying my best to have patience and rely on God's timing – but seriously, little girl... aaaaany time now would be fine by me!

1 comment:

  1. Still looking grrreat girl!! Can't wait to 'meet' little M!

    ReplyDelete