12.23.2011

A is for Ants



Yep. I have a severe case of "ants in my pants" today. Here's why:

It's the last day of work before 9 days off. 9 whole days with no work. Well, actually that's a lie. I have a call with a client one day, for about an hour. But hey, I'll take it.

My most favorite roommate (and one of my all-time favorite people) comes home from NYC tonight, and I'm hoping to see her lovely face and her boyfriend (my "bff") when they arrive! Hurry home, Beck!

My beautiful big sister is coming home for the holidays tonight, and Luke and I are picking her up from the airport way past our bedtimes. So worth it. Then, tomorrow morning, Tay and I will wake up whenever we please and get ready for Christmas Eve festivities with our parents!

CHRISTMAS is in 2 days. The day after tomorrow, people! So excited to spend Christmas with my husband and our families! This is going to be the best Christmas ever. EV---ER.


...Now, if only we could speed up time to 5:00!


No comments:

Post a Comment