12.09.2011

Happy Friday*

Oh hi there. So, as you may have guessed, It’s been a hectic week, hence the whole no blogging thing. My apologies! Luke and I have been go-go-going, it seems, ever since the day we got married, with the exception of our relaxing 4 days in the ADK mountains – our favorite place.

This weekend, for the first time in a long time {aka: ever}, we have no plans other than to be together and spend time with family. Tonight, my parents are coming over {weather permitting} for pizza and wings and to watch the Sabres game. I’m really excited to have them over, since they haven’t visited in a while and I’m so proud of our little house with all the pretty Christmas decorations!

Saturday and Sunday, we have 0 plans. We might finish up our Christmas shopping. We might not. We might go out on a date to the movies and dinner. Or we might stay in our PJs and snuggle up on our couch. At this point, it's really great to not plan anything and just go with the flow for once!

Currently, it’s snowing tiny little flakes as I sit in my office at work listening to Christmas music. I only have a couple small projects on my to-do list to wrap up for the week, and it’s a quiet day in the office. Happy Friday, indeed!

I hope you all have a lovely and safe weekend. Stay warm and cozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment