11.03.2011

Thankful Thursday

{this}

As of today, Luke and I have been married for two whole months already! I can't even believe how fast the time has flown by. I still maintain the fact that I have never been happier in my whole life than I am as Mrs. Lukas Gill. Sometimes it still feels strange that we're married, but in the best way possible. Like I'm living inside a fairytale. It's really surreal. Anyway, that's the main thing I'm thankful for this week; but here are a few more.

- Leftover Halloween candy
- Hot chocolate
- Finally turning the heat on in our house. Seeing our breath inside was a bit much.
- My sister arriving safely in Chicago
- An eye appointment scheduled for this weekend. I am in desperate need of a new pair of specs
- Luke's outdoor hockey league starting this week. As much as I complain about being out late & sitting in the freezing cold, I love that I now have the perfect excuse to bundle up and gossip with the other "hockey wives" (and one soon to be wife!)
- Having Luke's mom, brothers, & step-dad over on Sunday to show them our house, watch the Bills game, and over-indulge on pizza & wings.
- The fact that it's Friday Eve, and I'm not up to my neck in to-do's. Just up to my shoulders. This is an improvement.
- Taking risks and not being afraid.

What are you most thankful for this week? 


No comments:

Post a Comment