9.08.2011

We tied the knot!



09.03.11

It's official! Last Saturday at promptly 3:00 pm, I walked down the aisle and became a Mrs!

Luke and I had the most amazing day/night at our wedding ceremony and reception. We were so thrilled to spend time with the people we love, celebrating our love for each other! We ate, we drank, we danced the night away. What a perfect wedding.

Now, we just got back from a lovely, relaxing honeymoon in the Adirondack Mountains – where it rained almost every day. We spent the majority of our time shopping at cute little stores in town, going on long drives to new places, and snuggling in our cozy little room with movies, champagne, cheese and crackers, and chocolate covered strawberries. I've had a smile plastered to my face, it seems, ever since Luke and I got engaged last December, and it's been bigger than ever for the past few days.

We got home yesterday to more gifts {we are blown away by the generosity of our families and friends} and had a nice day together running errands – signing up for a joint checking account, buying throw pillows & art work, and splurging on a brand spankin' new 40" flat screen TV...just in time for the first Bills game of the season this Sunday!

I can't even explain how nice it was to snuggle into OUR bed in OUR home together last night, and waking up to a nice big smooch this morning. I'm so blessed and grateful and absolutely couldn't be happier.

I know this marriage thing will have a lot of ups and downs, but for now, we're enjoying the ups!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment